I have cut out and planned the second Mug Rug for the Mug Rug Swap. I am very glad that I did this swap as I have had to use fabric that I normally would not use. BRIGHTS! I would not want a whole quilt with brights, they are not my favorite. But I really like the first Mug Rug (and if I could remember my camera I would show pictures). I think I will like this one too.
Last night I planned the block for the Block Swap for my partner!! Now I just have to do it. And figure out the rest of the fabric for it. This weekend will be spent working on that one. I really hope it comes together like I have planned.
My darling wonderful daughter S. still wants the color wheel (which is the Rain or Shine pattern on page 125 from Oh Fransson's book) done in pink. But with the other colors too. Yes, I am shaking my head on that one. She wants all the other colors (except purple) but also wants pink in there. Not sure what I am going to do with this. I have been collecting pink fabric for her. I do not like pink so what will I do with all this fabric if it is not used in her quilt? *I love my daughter.*
I mentioned how S. wants her quilt to Hubby and he looked at me funny. I am now wondering if she is just saying that to get me going. She is almost 5. What you don't think she knows how to play people? On our walk this weekend, it as A.'s turn to lead home. S. did not like that so she asked if A. would hold her hand. That way they were both leading.
No comments:
Post a Comment