Tonight is the last night of the girls being at Grandma's house. Unless the rain we are getting "flash freezes" and the roads are not good and we cannot go and get them. What is a flash freeze? It seems like there are so many new weather terms this year.
Anyway, tonight is the last night of just me and Hubby for awhile. Well, at least until April. My cousin and her hubby have offered to take them once soccer and swimming lessons are done this session. Hubby and I have not done too much these nights. He has been sick. Yup, 3 nights with no children and Hubby is sick. At least I have had a chance to get some Flowers done.
We did manage to get to a movie last night. And tonight we will continue to watch the Scotties. What are the Scotties you ask? Scotties is Canadian Women Curling Championship. Tonight is the 1-2 game (the teams that finished first and second). Winner goes to the final. Loser goes to the semi-final and plays the winner of the 3-4 game (teams that finished third and fourth). Team Nova Scotia finished 4th!!!! Well, after playing a tie-breaker game for 4th today. Hubby has been curling for over 10 years. I curled for about 5 years - up until S. was born. A. started curling this year. So, yes we are a curling family. I really like watching curling. However, this year there have been some really bad shots, missed shots and just bad curling. Hubby tries to get the women who are curling to listen to him. THROUGH THE TELEVISION!!! I have left him a few nights to watch it alone as I get angry that he is so critical of these women. It does make him happy to think that he is helping to coach them and it just means that I have been making more flowers and watching my shows.
No picture today, but hopefully by Sunday I will have one of the flowers I have been making.
No comments:
Post a Comment