When your thread keeps breaking and you check your manual and one of the suggestions is that it could be the needle...maybe you should change the needle instead of keep trying to sew.
I eventually changed the needle and that was why my thread kept breaking. Then after finishing the quilting on the mug rug, I had to rip it all out. See, I thought maybe it was the tension so I played with that. The back of the mug rug was a mess! At least I should have no troubles with redoing it.....I hope.
1 comment:
I am totally laughing at myself as I read this post, Natasha! I distinctly remember a moment last year when I was fighting, fighting, fighting breaking thread simply because I was almost finished with that durn project and wanted that needle to last because the next project took a different type of needle. I could literally hear my Grandmother's spirit laughing in my ear at my stubborness, saying, "Honey, if you would *just* change that needle. . . " ;D
Post a Comment