Friday, February 11, 2011

More Giveaways in Blogland!

Still no pictures of Mug Rug's so here are more giveaways happening in blogland.

Samelia's Mum is having a giveaway of a charm pack of Fresh Cottons" by Fig Tree & Co for Moda.

Linda of Stray Stitches is having a SPRING giveaway. I would love those fabrics....for my mother.  My mother loves flowers and has extensive gardens. I can see a quilt, a pillow and maybe a mug rug out of those fabrics.

Angela at Cut to Pieces is also having a giveaway. Please go and check her out.

The Q and the U is also having a very cute giveaway.

Sew Lux Fabric and Gifts is giving away a pattern to make a Brooklyn Bag, Fandango charm pack and one yard of the Fandango print from their fabric shop.

And the best for last -
Leona is starting a mug rug swap! Since I have finished the other one I was in, I am going to join this one...hopefully. I know not a giveaway but still fun!!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Thanks for spreading the work about our Sew Lux blog! :)