Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I did it!

I got the sneak peak for Karyli up on Block Swap Adventure. I hope to get it mailed out tomorrow. I still have my mug rugs to mail as well. Next up is the block for Barn Door Swap. This is another block that I have never done and is making me go outside my comfort zone.

As Linda on Stray Stitches pointed out . . . There are alot of giveaways in Blogland. I love her blog.

Here are a couple:

13 Woodhouse Lane is having a giveaway of fabric.

Lilac Lane is doing a fabric giveaway as well. The fabric is from Keri Beyer. Well, guess who else is giving away some more prizes??? Stitchin' Heaven Howdie! So check out that blog for another giveaway.

Check out Linda's blog for even more giveaway.

2 comments:

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Thanks for posting this!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I think you find the Barn Door block fun to make!