Time, it is a wonderful thing. Some of us want more, some want less. It can go quickly and it can go slowly.
It can also come REALLY, REALLY early. Our child care provider called at 5:30 AM!!!! To say that she was sick and could not take any kids today. This is the first time in almost 2 years that she has ever had to cancel due to illness. However, really, 5:30 am. You could not wait until at least 6 am when I normally get up. Thank goodness a friend was able to take A. to school (her daughter is in the same class). S. went to work with Hubby for a couple hours then they will go home. Since Hubby is still sick, it is a good thing that he has to go home and rest.
If you are interested in getting some fabric go see Carolyn at Vegetarian Hunter. She is looking for some buttons and if you send her some, she will send you some fabric (or a handmade dish cloth if you have enough fabric). She just got the ones I sent her and now, I will await the fabric she is sending me. I told her to surprise me. I am hoping the time goes quickly in this case.
Oh and another giveaway is happening over at Vignette in Stitches. If you go to this post you will be able to see that they are giving away a bundle of 15 fat Quarters from 'Where the Wind Blows'. You still have time for this one as it does not close until March 10th.
I am now off to finish entering time charges at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment