- Dinner with mother-in-law tonight. She is taking us out for dinner to celebrate S.'s birthday. (see number 5 below)
- I need to finish the blocks for the two block swaps I am in. I have to finish them by Sunday as I NEED to start studying. Exam is in 2.5 months!
- A. goes to curling at 8 am tomorrow. Hubby might be too sick to take her so that means, I will probably be getting up and leaving by 7:30 am on a SATURDAY!
- S. has soccer from 1:30-2:15 pm tomorrow. That is okay as I normally can get a couple hexagons stitched while waiting.
- S. has a birthday party from 3-5 ish on Saturday. Not just any birthday party. HERS! My baby, my snugglebug is turning 5!!!!!!! Oh my. At least I only have to show up for it. It is at our local grocery store. They are doing everything, set-up, clean-up, food - make your own pizza and then decorate your own cake, birthday cake, decorations, and loot bags.
- Sunday is swimming lessons for S. at 9:30 and A. at 10:00 am. Then maybe church. I have not been in a month or so and would like to go.
- Sunday afternoon we might go shopping for a new vacuum. Ours is making a loud noise - like an airplane. Need a new one.
Giveaways in blogland:
The Plaid Scottie is having a giveaway of Katie Jump Rope fabric for international and a box of scraps for US residents. I am out of the running for the scraps but the KJR looks wonderful. (ends March 17)
Sew Fabulous Quilt Shop is giving away Central Park fat quarters. You have until the end of the month (March 31) to enter this one.
Please say a prayer, or send good thoughts if prayer is not your thing, to the people in Japan. I heard on the radio this morning about the earthquake. Then I saw some pictures. I will try not to complain too much about my life after seeing those pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment