Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunny Sunday

The sun is shinning and the temp should be above freezing. And I have to be indoors. I have work work to do. So, I am catching up on my blog reading and then will log into my work computer and start that. Since my laptop is right beside my sewing machine (I work from the dinning room table), I might have to do some sewing in between work.

I have finally decided on a block design for Tiffany for the Block Swap Adventure. I am very excited about it. I just have to decide on some colors. I might make some test blocks to make sure that I know what I am doing. The only other sewing that I might do today is fixing the seam in A.'s pants. They came apart once already and I hand sewed them quickly. This time, I will use the machine. They are just cheap jogging pants but since they are purple, she loves them.

I found another giveaway and it is a good one.

Creating from the Heart has a giveaway of a Brother CP-7500 Computerized Sewing Machine (among other things in the prize package)! Go here to enter before March 11, 2011.

As well, Lily's Quilt is having a pattern giveaway of patterns from Rebecca of Chasing Cottons.

No comments: