Sew Lux QAL has been started. I got the fabrics picked and cut and matched last night. How I just need to sew them together. Click here and here to see the fabric that I am using - since the camera is at home and I cannot figure out how to get the pictures off flickr and on here. Now, remember, my 6 year old chose most of these fabrics. So, I have to use them. I think this will look okay. She will not care. Also, some of the fabrics are flannel or flannette. Lots of texture.
I need to work on the other swaps that I am in tonight. If I can get them done, then I can focus on the
Meanwhile, I am trying to figure out summer vacation for the girls today. (I love my current job, they don't mind that I do this stuff on their time). The current daycare is going to charge $320 per week for both, for the summer it would have been $2,240(we would have taken one week off). I can get them in thru the city rec program for around $240 per week. However, city rec fills fast. I need to figure out what weeks I will have my vacation so I can book the city rec and then whatever weeks I do not get the girls in, I will either put them in daycare or I have a friend that will do it for $250 a week.
Hubby is going to the hospital today for tests. He went back to the doctor and the doctor cannot explain why Hubby is short of breath, cannot lay flat, etc. Doctor wants blood work, chest xray and EKG (for the heart).
No comments:
Post a Comment