Well, I definately did not get everything done. I miscalculated on the time it would take to cut the wedges for Lily's QAL. Here are some pictures of what I did get done.
 |
| Most of the fabrics for Lily's QAL |
 |
All those wedges...and outside circle. I did not get
enough outside fabric (only got enough for 3 circles). When I went back today
they were all out of that shade. I got a lighter shade that will work. |
 |
Some of the fabric cut for the I-Spy Swap I joined.
Only 5 more fabrics to cut. Oh and part of S. got in the picture. |
 |
This is for HEXAGONS. I got this beautiful fabric that is all
diamonds. I cut out the diamonds and then will fussy cut
the hexagons. I love this fabric is it so pretty. |
Well, the purple quilt for Sew Lux QAL will have to be cut tomorrow or Monday night. I do not want to get behind on the QAL. I will also have to finish cutting the fabric for Lily's QAL. For the centre circles, I am going to try minkie. At least in one circle.
Of for a night out with friends. Hubby staying home with girls. All in all, I had a great FNSI. I have learned that if I want to cut that much fabric again, I need to figure out how to raise the table. My neck was killing me by the end of the night.
4 comments:
My husband bought pvc pipe and cut it to raise my table legs. It does make it easier on the neck and back. Love the fabric for your hexagons. Can't wait to see what you are doing with them.
wow that diamond fabric is too die for! can't wait to see the hexies!
Love the pinks that you are using for the QAL. The fabric in those diamonds is just beautiful.
I love your fabrics for the QAL, of couse I am partial to pink!
I found that if I cut fabric at the kitchen counter my back is so much happier, you may want to give it a try.
Post a Comment