Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finally Hubby listened!

Hubby is going to his own doctor. He has been sick for almost a month. He is having difficulty breathing therefore he is having difficulting sleeping and therefore he is CRANKY! I have been telling him for 2 weeks to go see his doctor. Finally he listened to his wife (or maybe it was the woman he curls with, two of my friends, his mother, and everyone else that was telling him to go to the doctor).

Since his doctor is at least 30 minutes away, I will be driving. So, I get to leave work early (YES!) but then I have to get the girls, drive him to his appoinment, figure out what do to with the girls while we wait, drive home, figure out supper in there somewhere, clean off table (that is currently serving as my sewing station), figure out Barn Door Swap fabrics, look at fabrics for Lily's QAL, decide I need new fabrics for that, find the Inch Hexagon Flower for March that I was sure I mailed but just realized I did not, find the April one that is already done and mail that, get the Block Swap for Tiffany ready to mail, sort clothes that are on my bed so I have a place to sleep, and if I have some energy, maybe fold and put away said clothes, then I should really start studying.

Oh, and find the camera so I can take some photos and then add them to my posts. I like posts with photos.

1 comment:

Rhonda the Rambler said...

I found your blog through the QAL...have you decided on your fabric yet?