Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sneak Peaks

Here are some sneak peaks of the Block Swap Adventure that I did for Tiffany for March.


Wonder which block this was? The one that was a touch
shy of 12.5" or the one that was left a bit over 12.5"

The "other" block that got sent. I used the same black printed
fabric in each so they do go together - sort of.

Here is March and April flowers for Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap.



I cannot remember whose is whose. But they are both in the mail and off to the USA!

Last night I finished sewing the dresdens together for Lily's QAL. I measured them this morning and the last 3 seem to be different sizes then the first three. OH MY! I went back to the first post about the QAL and we are only suppose to be sewing the dresdens this week. So, they will be put aside until next week when the instructions about the inner circle goes up. I have not cut the inner circle yet. I plan to use minkie (I think that is the word) for it as S. really likes the feel of that. This means that the inner circle will not get quilted. Hmmmm, maybe

I did get the rest of the squares sewn and then cut and ironed for the Sew Lux QAL. This one is easy so far. Now, that is not saying that my HSTs are the right size, just that I have not had to think too hard yet. When I tried to lay out the pinwheel. . . .yeah, could not figure that out last night. So, I stopped. I will lay out the pinwheels tonight or tomorrow and then sew them together.

A couple of giveaways!

Green Fairy Quilts is having a giveaway of a JELLY ROLL! This ends Friday night.

I found a new blog, Blue Bird Sews. She is having a giveaway. She just finished making a GORGEOUS hexagon quilt from an Amy Butler free pattern. I love it! She will be picking winners on Friday so there is still time to head over there.

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

I love your hexagons. I am trying to make two each week for One Flower Wednesday. If I can keep it up for a year, I'll have a nice sized quilt.

Tiffany said...

Love my blocks lady! You are so talented. Thank you thank you thank you! :D