I started tiny hexagons last night. I am not sure how big they are...the size of a penny. I got about 12 stitched up. I have more templates cut out (and more to cut) but it felt good sewing again. I have done nothing since Dec 24th. Yes, I was trying to finish the quilt for my mother on Christmas Eve (and it did not get finished yet). I am so happy to see these little baby hexagons. Maybe this will cure my desire for a third baby????
My plan is now to clean off the table, take down the tree (it is fake and the girls love it up) and start getting back to sewing each night or every other night. I have felt that I have needed to make changes in my life for awhile now. I need to really take some time for me to be happy and then that will carry over to the rest of the family. I think the oldage is true that if momma is not happy, ain't no one happy.
I have ordered my book for my next course so studying will be happening soon too. Good thing I am almost through reading all the free ebooks I downloaded to the eReader. Still have the 100 classics to go through but they can wait.
1 comment:
Enjoy the hexagons and the reading...sound like you are relaxing!
Mickii
Post a Comment