is the new number of mini hexagons that I have. I call them mini but they are 0.5 inch. I am having so much fun making these. The only problem is that I need to make more templates. I have the page to copy so at lunch I will attempt to copy it onto slightly stiffer paper. I need to go through my scraps to see if I have more scraps. I have been using the scraps from trimming the books for the Bookcase quilt that I made (but have yet to finish but will at FNSI) for my mother. I would love to get some new fabric but I signed up for Cut to Pieces fabric diet. It has been a bit easy as I have not gone into a store that sells fabric. Well, I was at Value Village last night and thought that if I saw a sheet in good condition, I could buy that. But since it was a sheet, would that be breaking the diet.....?
Stray Stitches (one of my favorite blogs) is having a giveaway. Go take a look at her giveaway and of course the rest of her blog. It is really a great blog. Now if I was to win that fabric I am not sure if I could cut it up to use for my mini hexagons....but the scraps would look great as minis......
Just found another great giveaway. It is here at The Vegetarian Hunter. And once she reaches 60 followers she is going to do another giveaway.
1 comment:
WOW! 1/2" hexies. Will you making them into a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt or will you be sewing them together randomly?
Post a Comment