Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another pretty giveaway and hexies

Have you seen this blog? It is Lula Tueller Designs! If not, well go check it out. She is having a wonderful, beautiful giveaway.

Oh, and I really need to get some scrap fabric. I cut into some FQ last night just so I would have some more scraps to sew for my hexies. This is not good as I need to start studying for my next course. I have the workbook so I guess I should start reading.

I tried to do some fussy cutting. I will take pictures tonight and post. they are pretty cute. The only problem I am having is how to sort some of these hexies. Some that I cut last night have a dark blue background (and you can see a bit of the background). However, the majority of the hexie is another color (so far one is yellow and one is pink). So, do I say they are part of the blue pile or do I put one in yellow and one in pink??

I think this will make more sense once I get the pictures done. Hubby thinks go with the major color....but if this was a bigger hexie, then they would go in the blue pile. Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

Lila Tueller said...

where's the link to the blog?? Can't find.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Who are you talking about in the giveaway?