Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh my . . .

Well, I broke my diet. My fabric diet that is. I went to Fabricville last night. How could I not? They were having a wonderful sale. The flyer said they had fabric buy 1 metre get 2 free!! But I did not get any of that fabric. Nope, I got the 75% off fabric. I got 7 metres. Yes, 7 metres. Now 2 of them had purple for A's quilt, 1 metre was for S's quilt (and yes she noticed that her sister got 2 fabrics and she only got one). One I just picked out because and the other 3 were for the mug rug swap that I am in. My partner requested bright fun fabrics. I do not own bright fun fabrics. So, off to the store I HAD to go. I mean what else was I to do?

Oh and while there I also got some fabric for my Block Swap partner. I will not be showing that, at least not yet. I am very excited about the fabric I got. It is EXACTLY what I wanted. Hopefully it will be what she wants as well.

Vegetarian Hunter is having another giveaway. This time to celebrate 60 followers!! I love her blog. It is one of my new favorites.

I will have a busy weekend. Hubby is away curling so it is just me and the girls. I am already planning naptime after soccer on Saturday. I will put A. in our bedroom to watch a movie while S. and I sleep in her bed. I am so thankful that S. still likes naptime. She is going to be gulp, 5 in about 6 weeks. I am not sure where my baby went.

No comments: