Saturday, January 22, 2011

FNSI #4 Results

Well, sometimes you get a lot of things done, sometimes you don't. Part of me thinks that I did not get a lot done last night for FNSI (Friday Night Sew IN) but I guess I did. I did not get what I wanted done. My body decided that I should not be operating machinery. I have not been sleeping well (thanks S.!) so last night my body did not want to do much. I knew that I should not operate the sewing machine. I am glad I listened.

I did manage to get more 1/2" hexies printed at work. So for FNSI, I cut some out (20-30), I found more scraps and cut to the correct size then I managed to sew up 12 of them (pictures to follow later). I now have 132 sewn up. I am not sure what I want to do with them. There is not really enough for anything yet. Therefore, I have to get more done. IF I make a quilt (how many years will that take), it will not be a charm quilt. Charm quilts are made with no 2 fabrics alike. I have lots that are the same. I do not think I will make a Grandmother Flower Garden...but I might make some flowers and then random??? Oh the decisions.

Anyway, I did not get done what I wanted to get done for FNSI, but I did get done what my body let me get done. Good thing as today was busy with soccer and a birthday party for S. Tomorrow is swimming for A. and S., church and then a party for A. and S. It is a movie and A. does not like movies in which she does not know what is going to happen. Hubby is coming and he can talk to her and convince her that we do not need to leave.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

You're a wise women to listen to your body... and besides, you DID get stuff done!