We get to go home tonight. I am so glad. We have been "living" at a motel. It has not been fun for me or hubby. Girls have loved it as it has been an adventure. The things we say to our children to get them to have fun.
The silicone is being put on the tub today. I was told that "Yes, I think you can use it tonight." However, since we do not want any more leaks and have to live at that motel again, we will wait until tomorrow.
I have a quick (hopefully) meeting tonight, but I think I will cut some of the fabric I got to make Mug Rugs. I got a tea cup fabric and yellow and green to go with it. The other mug rugs I have made have been one piece on the front and one on the back. This time, I will try to piece something.
Oh it will be good to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment