Saturday, July 23, 2011

FNSI #9 Results

Well, I got the top and back done of the H2H quilt. I have pictures but, they are not very good.



I think this is upside down.

That's Hubby holding the back up.
Yeah, I think I need to retake these. At least I got done what I wanted to get done this time for FNSI.

5 comments:

LesQuilts said...

Great Natasha!
Now, just to carve out time to get it quilted BEFORE you move!
Did you see my quilt on my latest posting?
Don't forget to post your pictures on the Flicker link Sarah sent us....
Take care, Leslie

BunkHouseQuilts said...

Great Quilt and back~! It's so fun to see everyone's finished H2H quilts.

Donna Baker said...

don't you just love helpful husbands?! that's a nice quilt top!

Kirsten said...

Good for you you got the things done that you wanted to. Nice top and back!

Unknown said...

Nice quilt and back! Yes, when you take more pictures...don't forget the closeups! I wanna see it all...lol!

hugz
Pam