Monday, July 18, 2011

Tired

I have not been sleeping well. I am getting very tired. HOWEVER, I have been finding the time to work on sewing / quilting projects even though I am also suppose to be moving. I have no pictures today but maybe tomorrow.

I have the top almost done for the H2H quilt (the one that has to be completely done and washed by July 31st, yes that one). Still need to add another boarder to make it a bit wider. I think the length is good but since I cannot find my measuring tape, I am not sure. I still need to piece the back and then quilt it up. Good thing my plan is straight line quilting. It should go quickly. I would have had more done yesterday on it, but it was just too hot.

Then the wireless Internet quit at our place. Why would that matter when I am quilting? Because I listen to Jango.com when I quilt thru my phone. Hubby is normally watching TV or playing a video game and I do not want to listen to that. When the wireless Internet quits then I am charged data which I do not want to pay for ... so, by 8:30 pm last night, I was done sewing.

I thought I would get a good nights rest but nope, another sleepless night. Maybe I should have gotten up then to finish sewing???

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Glad you got some sewing done! Can't wait to see it finished :D