Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ugh

Tired, really tired. That happens when you do not sleep. I did not sew last night as I did not think I should be operating a machine.

However, I did get the layout of A.'s quilt set up (and picture taken). A. and of course S., helped. Since this is A.'s quilt, I thought she should have input for the layout. The girls had fun moving the squares around. Finally A. decided on what she wanted. It is not what I would do, but again, it is her quilt. Now, I just need to sew some more sashing together to put between the squares. The quilt would be too small otherwise. Of course we then had to set up S.'s quilt blocks, er circles. A. just wanted to go upstairs and watch TV. After a quick look I got "okay, I saw it, can I go upstairs now?" out of A. She is only 6! Yup, the attitude begins this young, if not younger.

I did get the final 2 dresdens pinned last night. I had to recut the inner circles. I found out why they where not laying flat. It helps that when you cut a circle, that you actually cut a CIRCLE, not an oval or whatever the heck I cut. I recut, marked and pinned. Tonight, will be sewing the inner circles as I am sure the outer circle step is coming up soon! Wonder if Hubby will take the girls to his dad's for a visit and leave me home to sew....who am I kidding Hubby is STILL SICK and will need me to drive if we go.

Pictures tomorrow of stuff, promise! I like posts with pictures.

No comments: