Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pictures

Pictures ... I said I would have pictures of stuff and I do. Here we go.

Remember when I said I won! Well, I finally got my winnings. So exciting!


What a pretty package. This is my winnings from Sew Lux!

Here they are all unwrapped! Oh what to make??
In keeping with the Sew Lux theme.....here are pictures of A.'s quilt in progress...from the Sew Lux QAL.
A. decided on the layout. I am going to add railroad block
inbetween with purple cornerstones to make
the quilt bigger.

Here you can see A.'s legs. There is no need
to wonder if she likes purple. Check out her clothes.
I finished piecing the inner circles for S.'s quilt for the Lily's QAL. But I did not iron them yet. Hopefully they will lay flat. I have ripped out the seams on these two once. Actually on one, I ripped part out a second time. Working with that satiny, silky material when sewing is not fun!

I have to put sewing on hold tonight. I am going thru old books and toys of the girls to give to my cousin. Her and her hubby have been approved for respite foster care. They will take care of foster children (boys or girls aged 2-6) on the weekends. However, they do not have anything. I am so happy for them. They have been approved for adoption and this is one step in getting closer to the actual adoption.

No comments: