None of that happened. Instead...I had a wonderful fun day with my girls!
I had mentioned again this am about going out for supper. And S. said something like "at Peggy's Cove?". This was at 10:30 this am. Peggy's Cove is not a place for supper. It is a place for climbing rocks and enjoying the views. I looked towards the window, thought, "what a beautiful day" and said "do you want to go to Peggy's Cove?"
"for real?"
"Yes, for real. would you girls like to go to Peggy's Cove for a bit before we go out for supper?"
"YES!"
I said we would leave around noon. We stopped on the way for McD's. Played music on the way down, played a can you find a ____ game, and enjoyed the drive. Once there we.....well, look at the pictures.
![]() |
| Just a bit of snow and ice. But lots of SUN! |
![]() |
| Caught this just as she tried to get down. |
![]() |
| S. climbed up the crevice on the right. She told me she could do it with no help. And she did! I think to prove me wrong. |
![]() |
| The famous Peggy's Cove Lighthouse. |
![]() |
| Proof it was today. |
![]() |
| My attempt at an "artistic" shot. |
![]() |
| More climbing. |
Then I asked A. if she wanted to get her hair cut. Oh yes she did. The bangs were long and even though the rest was barely to her shoulders, it is curly so get tangled LOTS. She likes it short so there are no tangles.
After the hair cut, we went to Jungle Jim's for supper. While there, I found out that kids eat free from 3 - 5:30 with adult purchase. Therefore, one kid was free.
![]() |
| Having fun! |
Now, it is almost bedtime for them (they are playing - probably acting out the movie with their Barbies). I am having a drink and about to go finish some sewing.
After last nights FNSI, I need to have my iron with me to iron between steps to make sure things are nice and neat for my swap mates.
One last picture for our wonderful day at Peggy's.
![]() |
| My Girls (S. and A.) and the Peggy's Cove Lighthouse. |
N.









3 comments:
Loved reading about your fun day, and what a gorgeous place to visit!
i think your day turned out just right. I love the date written in the snow. Beautiful photos.
I want to thank Cavern funding loan company for granting me a loan of 2,000,000 Pounds for my farm project funding at the 2% rate annual return, I'm so grateful therefore I'm referring anyone here looking for a loan to reach out to them via cf-loans@outlook.com / WhatsApp +393510140339 .
Thank you blog admin for this great opportunity.
Post a Comment