Ugh. Sickness is on me.
It started on Saturday during the birthday party for A. My throat started getting sore, I was getting cranky with these hyper, sugar induced, over stimulated children. The party was from 3:30-5:30. We got home around 6 pm. I went to bed at 7:30 pm. I woke through out the night but got up at 7 am. Back to bed by 9 am, up at noon, back down at 1 pm, up at 4:30, down again by 9 pm.
I basically slept the whole day away. I felt better. Then we had a play-date on Monday (no school due to Remembrance Day). I think I pushed it too much and now, at work, I am feeling miserable again!
On the positive side of things, the razor blades have left my throat. I could barely swallow on Saturday night.
I have pictures of my sewing room that I was going post but I need the cord to my phone. It is at home, rolled up ready to be placed in my purse. At home, yup, maybe I need another day of sleeping??
N.
No comments:
Post a Comment