Yeah, I cannot remember what I was going to post.
So, I guess I will go back to reading blogs.
Don't forget today is the last day of Blogathon Canada.
Today is the province of Ontario.
Miss Print
Cara Quilts
Quilt Obsession
I have been a follower of Miss Print and Cara Quilts for awhile. But Quilt Obsession is new to me. She does HAND PIECING!! Her quilts are beautiful and gives me hope that I might be able to do a quilt all by hand and not machine.
On each of their sites, they list other blogs. Those I will have to check out while at work as my computer here at home does not like me. It takes time for me to type as sometimes, the computer does not go as fast as my fingers (and I am a slow typer). It will also turn off even when plugged in.
SO, even though I cannot remember what I was going to post. Go check out this final day (hours) of Blogathon Canada.
N.
No comments:
Post a Comment