Monday, November 19, 2012

FNSI 2012 11 Results

Well, two days late in posting...oh well, at least I am posting!! And I am not feeling guilty about posting late.

I did . . . . NOTHING for FNSI :( I am still not feeling the best and I went to bed early. There was even one point of the night when I knew that I was not going to get into the room to clean that I thought I would at least hand sew something. Then thought, nope, go to bed. So I did.

However, just because I did not do anything does not mean the others that signed up for FNSI did nothing.

I am off to check on the results of the rest of the 118 people that signed up. I love checking to see what others have done. It gives great ideas, wait I don't need more ideas, I need to finish what I have started.

Hopefully, I will be feeling much better for the next FNSI and will be able to get more done.

N.

No comments: