There is a storm coming....Frankenstorm is what some are calling it. I *think* we will be spared the full force of this storm. BUT....we are still getting rain. Rain today. Rain tomorrow. Rain the day after. Wait, the day after is Halloween. Rain on Halloween.
And S. is wearing a paper doll costume. Made out of paper. Yup, I did not think that one through.
So, I either find a clear garbage bag to fit over her, or I find clear shelf liner type stuff and cover each and every piece.
And I still have to do A.'s costume. Remember this post....the third sentence is "This year I am determined to make the costumes early enough so that I am not stressing over them." A.'s is not started and S.'s is not put together. I have two nights left. Stress is happening.
Maybe next year will be better.
N.
No comments:
Post a Comment