Wednesday, October 24, 2012

another tiring day!

I have a wonderful friend. Let's call her SA. I met SA last year through a French course for parents that we both took. Our daughters were in the same French immersion class last year. English is not SA's first language so I would go over once a week (the night before class) to help her with the French homework. More often then not, we would talk for 2.5 hours and then do the homework in the last 10 minutes.

SA was away all summer. :(

Since she is now back, we have decided to start our weekly visits again. With no French homework. The only issue....we meet at 9 pm. It can make for a late night for me. SA is a SAHM (stay at home mom) to three beautiful children. Two are in school and the other in preschool. Therefore, SA can sleep during the day if she needs it. Me, not so much. My work frowns upon me sleeping at my desk.

Not me....
But I digress. Last night I went over to SA's place and stayed and ate and stayed. I got home at 12:30 am!

So, today will be another tiring day...but well worth it!! Thanks for the laughs, food, and time together SA.

N.

No comments: