Curling season has started. Hubby has curled for 12-13 years. I used to curl, but then I had two children and it was too expensive for both of us to curl and I did not have the same....desire that he has. So, curling season has started. Hubby has signed up to play Wednesday (friendly) nights and Thursday (competitive) nights. However, he has agreed to spare (take the place of another player) for this Monday night. Wait, that would be today. Hubby will be out 3 nights curling and has a dentist appointment on Tuesday.
At least Wednesday night he does not have to leave until after the girls are in bed. That does still leave me to get supper, clean up, lunches packed, book bags backed, clothes found, girls cleaned, girls in bed for 3 nights this week.
A. has been curling for two full seasons. This will be her third season. S. has decided that she wants to start this season as well. The time for their session (which thankfully is the same time) is Saturdays at 8 am!!! Hubby coaches so he gets to get up and go with them. I get to stay home and sleep.
![]() |
| Hubby is right under the number 6. S. has the pink helmet, blue sweater. A. is beside Hubby (all in black). |
S. is
![]() |
| I cannot figure out how to flip this picture. |
![]() |
| Yoga blocks to hold down the paper. S. wants to do yoga now. |
But even though this is going to be a busy week, I am thankful that I got some baking/cooking done on the weekend. Bread, cornmeal muffins, pumpkin spice muffins, whiskey glazed ham, pancakes, etc. These items will feed us for a couple of days. I also got my dining room table cleaned off, dining room cleaned up, and camping gear stored for the season.
Oh and in among all the cooking and cleaning, this happened:
| Yup, the facet fell off the sink. While the taps were on. To me. But I got a picture before Hubby temporarily fixed it. |
N.



No comments:
Post a Comment