BLOG! Oh my, I am neglecting my poor little blog. How does so much time go by before I post? Right, I am busy at work. This work thing is taking away time from my blog. Oh well, guess I need to earn money.
I have not been as busy sewing as I would like. Today is Thursday of March Break. I have been "home" with the girls but still no sewing. I put "home" in quotes as I have worked over 12 hours for work so far. With close to 4 hours more to come. S. went a sleepover the other night and her friend came last night. I think today will be quiet time and maybe, just maybe, I can squeeze myself through the mess into my sewing space.
The stuff I have to do is easy. If, I can get the time today to cut the fabric, then tomorrow will be sewing time. And if for some reason (spending time with my girls) this does not happen, then Hubby will be on child duty this weekend and I will do it then.
I want to figure out how to add a page to this blog to keep me accountable to what swaps and blocks I need to send out. That way, I have a space that is starring my in the face and shows me what needs to get done.
Almost lunch time and 3 little girls are going to be hungry soon.
N.
1 comment:
Glad to see you back! I know how you feel - more time to sew would be wonderful :)
Post a Comment