Today is a snow day here in Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada). The first one for our area all winter. A. was thrilled. S. was still sleeping when I left. Yes, I still have to work. Hubby is home today with the girls. I really wish it was me so I could finish sewing. With both girls sick this weekend, not as much sewing got done (but did get some done) as I wanted. Good thing there is an extra day this month.
And yes it is a snow day but the rain is happening right now. It was snow, now rain, then snow again. I am not sure if there will be anything left for the girls to play in later but maybe. All I know is I want to play with my fabrics.....soon I hope!
N.
1 comment:
Hi natasha!
Good to see things are going good...
As for the strep throat in your house, clean ALL your surfaces with 1/2 strength Javex. counter tops, sinks, anything people touch, fridge handles, phones, etc. New tooth brushes for all. Put all your dishes, cutlery, glass ware in hot dishwasher, all of the above to kill that nasty strep bacteria. I'd also suggest having all of you get your throats swabbed, someone maybe the strep carrier without being sick, causing everyone else to be sick!
Also, could you email me about the Once A Season Swap?
Thanks, take care, good luck with this strep monster!
Leslie
Post a Comment