Tonight is once again Friday Night Sew In or
FNSI. I just signed up and am about to head up to my sewing room to start cutting and hopefully sew something.
I have a
couple, er, 3, er, 4 March blocks to get out. I was really hoping to get them done early this week as it was March Break and I was home with girls. But, I had to do work as well all week. Then today, I decided to have a lazy day with me and the girls. It was really nice. Tonight is sewing time. S. just bought the cheerleader Barbie (2 to the package) with her birthday money. Her and A. are busy in their room playing. Hubby bought 2 new PS games. He will be busy playing. I will be busy playing with fabric.
Here is hoping I get all the cutting done I need to get done and the sewing finished tonight for the easy ones and tomorrow for the rest.
N.
No comments:
Post a Comment