Hubby managed to sleep in until about 8 am. We will have a quiet morning at home. He will play on the computer while I start cleaning up a bit. The girls will probably go into our room to watch TV. I do need to go out to buy a birthday gift for the party A. is going to later but there is time for that.
Happy Father's Day to a great Dad. He is not perfect but he is a perfect Dad to our girls. That is what really counts. Our girls love him and love being with him. I really hope and pray that when they are teenagers they will still love being with him and tell him things.
I love you Hubby. You are wonderful.
1 comment:
None of them are perfect, thank goodness as neither are we. lol, they could stand to be a little bit better. ha ha. How are things? Have you been sewing at all?
What month did you get / which group are you in for the Orange You Glad Bee?? I am in the second group and I think I read that my month is June of next year! Gives me plenty of time to change my mind a gazillion times!
hugs,
Carolyn
Post a Comment