The first time can be a bit scary, nerve racking (what if it does not go well), exciting, can be breath taking, and many more things. What am I talking about? My first BEE!
I joined a BEE! It is called Orange You Glad Bee. They might be still looking for people so go over and see if it is something you might be interested it.
Later I will post about another first. My baby, S. (who is not a baby but 5 years old) lost her first tooth yesterday. And by lost, I don't just mean from her mouth, but really lost. . . . .

3 comments:
OH, Thank you for the link to this, I see Tiffany is doing it as well. I want to do it but I do not know if I have time. But knowing you to are in it makes it pretty tempting! OK, I talked myself into it! Hopefully there is still room for me =)
Sounds like fun, just not sure if I have time. I will look forward to seeing pictures from it though! I like orange.
You'll be great, Natasha! I have no doubt on that score! I'm so glad your in the Bee!
Poor daughter! I'll bet she was upset about the tooth going missing.
Post a Comment