Friday, June 15, 2012

Google Reader clean up

WOW! I finally got into Google reader to see how many posts I had sitting there to be read. Over 1,000. I then said to mark as read all items over 2 weeks....over 750 were left. YIKES. If there were 750 for 2 weeks, imagine how many were actually there for over 6 weeks of not reading.

I then just said to mark as read all posts over one day. That way, I "might" get a chance to read those that were posted today and maybe get back on track. It also means I have to figure out which ones I follow that I no longer want to follow. I usually only follow those blogs that I feel I will get something out of. I do not just follow a blog as part of a requirement to be entered into a prize drawing. I will look at the history of the blog and see if it is one I would like to follow. But as I change, so does what I want to follow change.

I do not have the time today to go through the blogs and who really know when that might be.

Parcels to go into mail this weekend inbetween a youth run for the S. (the 6 year old), a birthday party, Father's Day, and another birthday party. Oh, and both parties are for S. to go to. Not sure what I will do with the other one.

N.

PS - I am still trying to figure out the changes in Blogger. It took me a couple of minutes to find how to create a new post today...and took me a couple of minutes last time on where the "publish" button was.

No comments: