So, it has been over 2 months (closer to 2.5 months) that I have been on my blog. And Blogger has changed things. I have tried to click on Google Reader to clear all the unread blogs from the last few months and it cannot connect me....I wonder if that is a bad sign.
I only have these few minutes to post now, but since I actually got into this blog, and once I figure out how to do things, I will start posting more. Work has been very, very busy (lots of unpaid overtime) and I do not have a reliable home computer which is just part of the reason for the lack of posting. More later....oh and if I did not respond to your comment on any posts....I cannot get emails. I just need to figure out how to change my email address that emails go to. I have a new one!
N.
No comments:
Post a Comment