Thursday, January 26, 2012

Catching Up!

I am almost caught up on all my blocks and such. Since we moved my sewing area to the upstairs, I can actually go in the room and sew for 15 minutes. I have 2, 3, 4, er a bunch of things to mail. The issue I now have is that I forget to get the things from the upstairs and take them down so I will bring them to work and then take them to the post office and mail them!!!

Pictures tomorrow of finished blocks....and if I am really with it (I have yet another cold / sinus infection), pictures of the envelopes ready to be mail.

N.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way. Just catch up all the time!!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Mailing things is one of my big battles too. For some reason, my mind must think there is a LockNess postal monster. I REALLY don't like going to the post office!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com