Here are some pictures of the fabric sent to the
Orange You Glad Bee I am in. October is my month. I sent the fabric last week so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get from Nova Scotia, Canada to various parts of the US.
These pictures are also a reminder that I should wait until the sun is out (or at least not 7 am on a dark rainy day in a dark dining room) and maybe, just maybe use a real camera and not my cell phone......you will see why in a bit.
 |
| Colors are much brighter. |
 |
There are 2 solids, 3 orange prints, 2 blues, 2 neutrals for my
fellow bee members to play with. |
 |
| Still not a good picture.... |
2 comments:
Love your fabrics! Can't wait to see them in person & play with them! Thanks for the peek!
Are we in the same group? Or are you in the other one? I can never remember. My month is not until next year which is a good think as I have no clue as to what I want!!
Looks like you have great fabric, are you requesting a specific block?
Cheers,
Carolyn
Post a Comment