Okay, so I am a little late (only by one day). But I have a real good reason. I was eating turkey!
Actually, I took a break from the blogs, flickr, email this weekend (no not Facebook, I am not crazy!). It felt good after that initial "what if I miss something important?" phase. I got some sewing done, turkey eaten, turkey eaten. You are not seeing double, we had 2 turkey dinners - one at my mom's and one at our place. And I got a little better. I was sick all last week. I actually went to the doctors on Tuesday and she told me to take time off work. WTF???? She normally is not like that. She is a great doctor, only prescribes what is actually needed, really down to earth and I love her. My doctor told me to take time off work.
So, I took Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoon off. I had to go in on Friday for a bit to enter time charges as my laptop was just not connecting to work from home. Otherwise, I would have stayed home all Friday as well.
Things have been finished and ready to mail...once I figure out who gets what. Hope to get some pictures tonight and post tomorrow.
Oh and the Fabricville called (automated message) to let me know that all their new quilting fabric is 50% off today and tomorrow (other fabric is an additional 20% off whatever sale it is on). Guess where I am going tonight!
1 comment:
I was looking around in my google reader the other day and saw how many blogs I'm following. Yikes! No wonder I feel like I'm on the computer so much. I try to stay caught up reading and commenting, but sometimes I get so far behind that I just mark them all as read and start over again. I like the "clean look" of your blog. I think I have too many buttons in my sidebars and should probably have a clean up soon.
Post a Comment