Friday, September 16, 2011

FNSI #11

Friday Night Sew In (FNSI) is here once again. I almost missed it! Go here to sign up. This is a wonderful monthly event where people around the world gather to sew and craft.

I will be finishing up any blocks/swaps that need to go out. The post office will be kept busy tomorrow.

N.

PS - Thanks for the kind words and staying with me. I "lost" one reader after yesterdays post, but I don't mind. On to bigger and brighter things.....or maybe smaller and brighter if we are talking about quilt projects....

1 comment:

greelyrita said...

How do you know that you've lost a reader after yesterdays post? If it's because they didn't comment, it could have been that they were busy. I've gotten so busy lately, I've had to "mark all as read" a couple of times and I never normally do that. If they unsubscribed, that could have been by accident or it might have had nothing to do with your post.